Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My daemon

I took the quiz too because it sounded interesting. Personally, I feel the questions are too general. They actually reminded me of questions that were on a personality test I had to take to get a job at a bookstore. However, what do I expect from a quiz about something that doesn't really exist, on a website for a movie that I heard was really bad? Anyway, it was somewhat fun. My daemon is a jackal named Pereus because I'm modest, assertive, and outgoing. I tried to think of a daemon on my own, but I couldn't come up with anything good. I would really like to have a tiger cub daemon though.

1 comment:

Mari Deykute said...

Heh. I took the quiz before the movie came out, got an ocelot, decided not to re-take it because I don't think a 20 question quiz can really tell me much about myself.

I think that at this point, my daemon would probably occilate between a wildcat, a piping plover and a tree frog, with randomness mixed in. cat as the main form, though.