Thursday, April 3, 2008

What's made him ready for the red box?

I'm wondering -besides the purpose of the plot line- what it is that has given this man the right to look into the box.
The story starts with the son returning to his childhood home, so what has happened to allow him insight into the box. Age? Time? Is something wrong with his father? Why is he ready now?

There are no clues, at least none that I could find, to answer this...he sits in his father's office, reading the diary, compiling and summarizing dozens of pages, for our sake, and reverting back to his childhood versions. So what's changed, besides the flooding disco-light effects on the room?

Also, I prefer the real white room with the foe visions, than the glazed over office, with the real recounting. I'd rather paint my own room, than have a box do it for me. I think you'd all agree, except for you "truth seekers" blah.

And when you know everything, you're room turns black...what, because you no longer have to see?? STAY AWAY FROM THE TRUTH!!! Or you're ConEd will turn on you!

No comments: